Turkish Market attracts numbers of international investors from different business areas with evident growth opportunities; lower degree of market saturation , increasing purchasing power and strengthening economic structure.With the help of 3rd airport in Istanbul, Turkey expected to become new hub for Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
RC TURKEY’S ASSISTANCE AND SUPPORTIVE SERVICES FOR FOREIGN INVESTORS
RC Turkey provides a range of professional services for foreign investors to make successfull company launch in Turkey and assists those who invest in Turkey to acquire Turkish Citizenship.
Our supportive services include;
- Company setup and registration
- Accounting services
- Ready office services
- Property leasing and real estate services
- Office equipment and supply
- Office design,decoration and furnishing
- Recruitment services to setup a strong local team
- Assisting in applying residence and work permits for any non Turkish staff
- Start process in acquiring Turkish Citizenship through property or business investment
NUMBERS OF CLEAR GOOD REASONS TO INVEST IN TURKEY
- A natural bridge between both East-West and North-South axes, thus creating an efficient and cost-effective outlet to major markets.
- Turkey’s Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Law is based on the principle of equal treatment and it allows international investors to have same rights and liabilities as local investors.
- Cost of establishing&running a business in Turkey is much more lower than other countries in the region.
- Has competitive taxes and several incentives for Foreign Direct Investors.
- Promising economy with a bright future and stable growth record: average annual real GDP growth rate of 5.8 percent between 2002 and 2017 (TurkStat)
- As of 2017, Turkey is the 13th largest economy in the world and 5th largest economy compared with the EU(GDP at PPP, IMF WEO)
- Turkey has strong demographic figures and a great workforce; 81M Population as of 2017, avarage age is 31.7 and 68% of the population is between age 15-64 (workforce) (TUIK)
- 193 billion USD of Foreign Direct Investment recorded in the last 15 years (CBRT)
- Number of foreign companies as of 2017 is 58.418.
- With the recent regulations acquiring a Turkish Passport is possible through business investment of 500.000 USD.
- With the recent regulations acquiring a Turkish Passport is possible through buying a property worth of 250.000 USD.
If you would like to enter in Turkish market directly or with a business partnership please get contact with us at email@example.com so we can support you in the best way with your new business pipeline.